Last updated: Jan 19, 2022
Before using DNA for Insta, there are a few things you should know
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect information from you when you register on the App, place an order for products or services, respond to communication such as e-mail, or participate in another App feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or other information. We may also collect this information via a third party when you login. You may, however, visit our App without providing such information.
- We use IP addresses and session identifiers to analyze trends, to administer the App, to track user activities, to infer user interests, and to otherwise induce, deduce, and gather information about individual users and market segments.
- Like many websites or other applications, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our App.
When you use DNA for Insta we’ll collect information like your Instagram username, your connected Facebook Pages, when you use the DNA for Insta app, and how you’ve used it.
Here’s a fuller explanation of the types of information we collect when you use DNA for Insta:
We record your session whilst using DNA for Insta and collect information about your activity.
We collect the content you provide and information about trends, such as hashtags, post topics and color schemes of images.
Camera and Photos
Many of our services require us to collect images and other information from your device’s camera and photos. We’ll access your camera only upon your consent.
We collect log file information when you use our services.
That information includes, among other things:
- details about how you’ve used our app
- access times
- pages viewed
- IP address
CONSENT TO COLLECTION
CHILDREN UNDER AGE OF 13
The Company does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this site.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products or services, respond to a survey or marketing communication, use the App, or use certain other App features in the following ways:
- To personalize your App experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a promotion, survey or other App feature.
- Develop, improve, deliver, maintain, and protect our products and services.
- Communicate with you.
- Monitor and analyze trends and usage.
- Personalize the services.
- Enhance the safety and security of our services.
We may store some information locally on your device. For example, we may store information as a local cache so that you can open the app and view content faster.
We welcome DNA for Insta users from all over the world, but please keep in mind that you consent to us processing and transferring information in and to the United States.
We may also reference your Name, Logo and Instagram username as a user of DNA for Insta.
3. INFORMATION AND OUTSIDE PARTIES
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. In the event that we sell our company, or otherwise transfer any assets of our company, we may provide your information to the purchaser so that you may continue the relationship or business with us and our products. We will only release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our App policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
4. CORRECTION/UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You can correct or update your personally identifiable information by re-registering, updating your profile, or by contacting us by electronic-mail email@example.com.
5. SAFEGUARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Company follows generally accepted industry security standards to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security and correctly use such Personal Information. However, no commercial method of information transfer over the Internet or electronic data storage is known to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage in our systems. Dna for Instagram and Daamn, LLC is not responsible for any security breaches if you are sharing accounts with team members. If a user chooses to share their login details with another DNA for Insta user, that is their decision to do so and Daamn, LLC will not be liable for any damage caused. For example, one user who deletes all of the work, a user revoking access to Daamn, LLC to other users, or changes passwords and locks out other users. Daamn, LLC gives teams the ability to run an account more efficiently and will take no responsibility for trying to retain access, discover or locate images. Please ensure you have set up your own internal policies and contractual agreements if this feature is required.
6. PRIVACY AND THIRD-PARTY LINKS
7. ONLINE POLICY ONLY
8. QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
224 Datura Street, Suite #1409
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
9. IMPORTANT NOTICES TO NON-UNITED STATES RESIDENTS
- It is important to note that the App is operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any Visitor Information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the App and/or providing us with your Visitor Information, you consent to this transfer.
10. RIGHT TO KNOW AND DELETE
Consumers have the right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you (subject to certain exemptions & processing wait periods) and the right to know certain information about our data practices. In particular, you have the right to request the following from us:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information was collected;
- The categories of personal information about you we disclosed for a business purpose or sold;
- The categories of third parties to whom the personal information was disclosed for a business purpose or sold;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- The deletion of the data DNA for Insta has collected.
To exercise any of these rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit a request through the “Delete Data” option within the settings of the DNA for Insta iOS Application.